Diploma in Dialysis Technician (DDT)
Ist Year (Ist and 2nd Semester)
- Basic Human Sciences
- Communicative English
- Computer Application
- Structure and Function of Kidney (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Introduction of Renal Diseases.
- Renal Failure - Acute Chronic and Immediate Management
2nd Year (3rd and 4th Semester)
- History of Dialysis
- Principles and Types of Dialysis.
- Vascular Access for Dialysis.
- Anticoagulation: Principles and Problems.
- Haemodialysis Machine: Working Principles and Maintenance.
- Water Treatment Plant: Working Principles and Maintenance.
- Complication and Management of Complication During Dialysis
- Assessment of Adequacy of Dialysis.
- Reuse of Dialysis.
- Sterile Techniques in Dialysis.
- Emergencies in Dialysis
- Administration and Management
- Revision and Internal Examination
- Project Work /Dissertation
- Practical and demonstration Will be Done on the Basis of Theory
Eligibility: 10th pass or 12th pass with any stream